While trying to capture the essence of the Hi-Line on film, the crew of the upcoming movie "Winter in the Blood" are asking for help from the people who live here.
The crew will begin coming to Havre toward the end of the month to get its production office set up in the Masonic Temple and to get ready for filming.
According to Production Designer David Storm, part of getting ready is assembling the props necessary to recreate Havre and the Hi-Line in the early 1970s.
Storm is specifically looking for anyone who can help him locate any of the following:
• Household items from the 1950s-1970s, including furniture and kitchen items that would have been found in a farm house during that era.
• A jukebox.
• Pinball machines.
• Old cars to be parked outside during street scenes.
• Specifically, a running 1960s Ford Falcon.
• A Remington 30-30 rifle.
• Western-style pictures and paintings.
• Farm equipment.
• Bar/tavern signage/posters.
• Anything evoking 1970s Havre.
Anyone who knows of anything that could help are encouraged to email Storm at firstname.lastname@example.org.