• State Rep. Tony Belcourt is locked in a very tight race with his challenger, Clarena Brockie, We are awaiting teh results from Phillips County.
• Mark Peterson has won the Democratic nomination for Hill County commissioner. He now faces Republican Debi Rhines in the Nov. 6 general election.
• Don Richman has won the Republican nomination for State Senate District 17. He faces Democrat Greg Jergeson.
The Associated Press has projected:
• Tim Fox has won the Republican nomination for attorney general.
• Rock Hill has won the Republican nomination for governor • Steve Bullock is the Democratioc nominee for governor.
• Mitt Romney has won the Montana Republicann presidential primary
• Dennis Rehberg has won the Republican nomination for the U.S. Senate
• Steve Daines will be the Republican candidate for Congress