Law Day at the library
Law Day is Tuesday at the Havre-Hill County Library. The event is sponsored by the 12th Judicial District Bar Association; Bosch, Kuhr, Dugdale, Martin & Kaze; and Lorang Law.
Free and open to the public, this is a series of presentations on legal topics of interest to the general public. Local attorneys will present on each topic, and entertain general questions from the audience. Referrals for representation will be made as appropriate.
Refreshments will be provided.
• 9:15-10:15 a. m. — Landlord/tenant law: Kaydee Snipes;
• 10:30-11:30 a. m — Divorce: Tamara Barkus and Stephanie Mann;
• 11:45 a. m.-12:45 p. m. — Custody/visitation/child support: Karen Alley;
• 1-2 p. m. — Wills/living wills/PoAs/guardianships: Keith Maristuen;
• 2:15-3:15 p. m. — Citizens’ rights/basic criminal justice: Lindsay Lorang;
• 3:30-4:30 p. m. — Bankruptcy: Karen Alley;
• 4:45-5:45 p. m. — Small Claims Court/contract disputes: Jennifer Forsyth and Justice of the Peace Barger;
• 6-7 p. m. — Your Hill County Attorney’s ffice: Hill County Attorney Gina Dahl;
• 7:15-8:15 p. m. — Treatment Courts in Hill County: District Judge Daniel Boucher, Barger, Dahl, Regional Deputy Public Defender Dan Minnis and Alley.