Other Brothers and Sistas band are, top row from left, Kent Brown, Dan Dolph, Ron Belcourt, Fred Hewlett and Kirt Miller, bottom row, Kris Shaw and Cason Wolmack.
It all started with an idea that Havre needed an opportunity for people to hear live tunes in the summer.
So the other Brothers Band started Tunes at Noon.
People could come to Pepin Park to listen during their lunch hours and enjoy the music.
The concert has gradually changed over the years, including playing in the evening, adding a female member and changing its name to Other Brothers and Sistas Band featuring "Sax Cadillac."
The band will open its second season of Kicks @ 6 Tuesday, June 18, back where it all started, at Pepin Park. The first show, Celebration of Flags, will have a patriotic theme.
Concerts with different themes will be held each Tuesday for nine weeks of summer — with the exception of July 4th week.
Eric Edwards of Creative Catering in Chinook will offer hot dogs, hamburgers and other food.
The schedule for the rest of the summer includes:
• June 25 — Outlaw Country, a tribute to Willie Nelson.
• July 9 — All Shook Up, a tribute to Elvis Presley
• July 16 — Let It Be, a Beatles tribute.
• July 23 — Maggie’s Farm, a tribute to Bob Dylan.
• July 30 Surf’s Up, a tribute to the Beach Boys and other 1960s groups.
• Aug. 13 — Hooligan's Chowder, of Irish music.
• Aug. 20 — Good Times Celebrations with special guests.
The event has become a good-time celebration in the park, Kurt Miller said.
"We get a good crowd. We've had more than 100 people each week," he said.
There will be raffles and other contests, and merchants have donated gifts for the winners.