Havre Daily News - News you can use


Photos from: Quick Pics - Fixing a gas leak




Havre Daily News/Colin Thompson

Havre firefighters respond Wendesday to a report from the Duck Inn of a gas leak. Fire crews responded to the Duck Inn after a passerby reported Wednesday at 1:20 p.m. that they smelled a gas odor. Fire crews confirmed that a meter in the nearby alley was leaking, notified NorthWestern Energy and stood by while workers repaired the meter.



Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2020