Free TrialSubscribeSign In
Havre Daily News/Colin Thompson
Havre firefighters respond Wendesday to a report from the Duck Inn of a gas leak. Fire crews responded to the Duck Inn after a passerby reported Wednesday at 1:20 p.m. that they smelled a gas odor. Fire crews confirmed that a meter in the nearby alley was leaking, notified NorthWestern Energy and stood by while workers repaired the meter.
119 2nd StreetHavre, MT 59501Ph: (406) 265-6795Email: [email protected]
© 2020 Havre Daily News
Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2020