Havre Daily News - News you can use

FSA taking applications for emergency CRP haying


Emergency haying of Conservation Reserve Program acreage has been approved for 33 Montana counties previously approved for emergency grazing of CRP.

The counties include Blaine, Broadwater,Chouteau, Liberty and Phillips counties.

County FSA offices began taking applications for emergency haying CRP acres on Monday. Emergency haying is authorized from the signup date until Aug. 31, or until conditions no longer warrant emergency haying of CRP acres, said Randy Johnson, FSA executive director in Montana.

Only livestock operations located within an approved county are eligible for emergency ha...

For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.


Reader Comments(0)


Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2021