Propane explosion injures two Box Elder students
A high school student remains hospitalized after a propane tank exploded inside the art building at the Box Elder School.
A witness said today the tank exploded while students were using propane to create blown-glass art.
A state fire marshal is investigating the incident. Marshal Terry Phillips was in Box Elder this morning meeting with school officials, his office said.
About 2:30 p.m. Thursday, Chippewa Cree law enforcement officers and Box Elder volunteer firefighters were dispatched to the building.
Hill County sheriff's deputies were called at 4:15 p.m. to perform an accident investig...