Propane explosion injures two Box Elder students

 


A high school student remains hospitalized after a propane tank exploded inside the art building at the Box Elder School.

A witness said today the tank exploded while students were using propane to create blown-glass art.

A state fire marshal is investigating the incident. Marshal Terry Phillips was in Box Elder this morning meeting with school officials, his office said.

About 2:30 p.m. Thursday, Chippewa Cree law enforcement officers and Box Elder volunteer firefighters were dispatched to the building.

Hill County sheriff's deputies were called at 4:15 p.m. to perform an accident investig...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.

 

Reader Comments(0)

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2021

Rendered 11/23/2021 21:08