Havre Daily News - News you can use

Community holds benefit for fire victims

 


The Big Sandy community is coming together to help a family after a September fire destroyed its belongings.

The Andrades lost much of their belongings when a first-floor fire started early in the morning of Sept. 21 in the kitchen of the home they rented. The family had no rental insurance to replace the items, Michelle Andrade said, including clothes, personal items, a refrigerator, television, furniture, stereo equipment and a microwave oven.

"Basically everything," she said.

Friends of the Andrades are holding a benefit Friday for the family, with all proceeds going toward replacing the...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.

 

Reader Comments(0)

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2021

Rendered 07/28/2022 05:41