Havre Daily News - News you can use

High school, 3 blocks evacuated in Harlem after gas leak scare

 

Last updated ERROR at ERROR



Personnel at Harlem High School and residents within a three-block area were evacuated after a gas leak was discovered outside the school's little gym Thursday morning.

The evacuees were inconvenienced for about an hour and a half while NorthWestern Energy fixed the highpressure relief valve that burst and caused the leak.

"It's my understanding that the leak had actually been going for about a half hour prior to that before 911 was called," said Vic Miller, public information officer for Blaine County commissioners.

Roughly one-third of the town was alerted to the leak, Miller said.

Ev...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.



 
X

Reader Comments(0)

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2020

Rendered 04/18/2021 01:59