Havre Daily News - News you can use

By Tim Leeds 

Fire devastates interior of Havre home

 


Havre Daily News/Tim Leeds

Unidentified Havre firefighters enter a house on the 600 Block of 4th Street Monday about 5:50 p.m.

Havre firefighters quickly extinguished an interior fire in a Havre home Monday afternoon, but not before it caused extensive damage.

"There was structural damage to the living room and several roof joists and extensive heat and smoke damage throughout the house, " Havre Fire Chief Dave Sheppard said this morning.

The owners were not in the residence this morning and were not available for comment.

Sheppard said the owners were at work and no one was i...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.

 

Reader Comments(0)

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2021