Explosion in Billings destroys home


BILLINGS — An explosion and fire leveled a Billings house and damaged several others on Wednesday, leaving debris scattered across a residential neighborhood.

Police, fire and utility employees were on the scene to help determine the cause. Montana-Dakota Utilities Co. spokesman Rick Matteson said natural gas was likely involved, but could not say what might have triggered the explosion.

AP Photo/Matthew Brown

Firefighters work on the scene of an apparent natural gas explosion that destroyed a house and damaged surrounding residences, Wednesday in Billings. The blast was repor...

For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.


Reader Comments(0)


Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2021