Havre’s snow removal plan
Havre's snow removal plan
The Havre city government updated its snow removal plan the end of 2008, establishing priorities in how snow will be removed from city streets.
The top priority is removing snow from emergency snow routes. Those include:
• 12th Avenue from 17th Street to 1st Street;
• 17th Street from 12th Avenue to 5th Avenue;
• 10th Street and 11th Street from 5th Avenue to 16th Avenue West;
• 13th Street from 5th Avenue to 11th Street, via Wilson Avenue, and
• Beaver Creek Boulevard, Ridge Road and 1st Avenue from 5th Avenue to 13th Street.