Havre Daily News - News you can use

By Tim Leeds 

Sprinkler malfunction brings fire truck to Atrium


A sprinkler malfunction brought the Havre Fire Department to the Atrium Mall this morning, but the Havre fire chief reports no flames or heat were involved.

Chief Dave Sheppard said a faulty head on the sprinkler system gave out and started discharging water. The fire department was notified at 7:36 a. m. and helped turn off the sprinkler, in a storage or maintenance area in the basement of the shopping center, and the firefighters were back in service by 8:11 a. m.

No businesses operating in the mall had apparent damage. Sheppard said he had no estimate on the damage to the basement area...

For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.


Reader Comments(0)


Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2023

Rendered 02/16/2023 03:54