Havre Daily News - News you can use

Quick Pics - Fixing a gas leak

 

Last updated 2/2/2017 at 7:22pm

Havre Daily News/Colin Thompson

Havre firefighters respond Wendesday to a report from the Duck Inn of a gas leak. Fire crews responded to the Duck Inn after a passerby reported Wednesday at 1:20 p.m. that they smelled a gas odor. Fire crews confirmed that a meter in the nearby alley was leaking, notified NorthWestern Energy and stood by while workers repaired the meter.













 

Reader Comments
(0)

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2020