Agenda - H. Earl Clack Memorial Museum Board
Last updated 7/7/2017 at 11:27am
The H. Earl Clack Memorial Museum Board will meet Monday, July 10, in the Board Room of the Havre Inn and Suites.
The meeting agenda is
Roll call of members.
• Reading and approval of minutes.
• Museum Manager’s report.
• Wahkpa Chu’gn manager’s report.
• The Foundation report.
• Committee reports:
• Education and Programs (Summer Speaker Series).
• Budget and Finance (prepared and submitted by Val H.)
• Displays — new “Historical Tea Honorees” poster (on loan)
• By-laws — addition finalized in April
• Unfinished business
• Review June 24 Summer Speaker Series event — James Simmons
• Summer Speaker Series
Randy Morger — The Shep Whisperer, Friday, July 21 at 2 p.m. and 6 p.m. during the Great Northern Fair, Faber Schoolhouse on the fairgrounds
Jim Magera — Friday, Aug. 11, 7 p.m., outdoors at Mural Park at Havre Inn and Suites
• New business
a. New officers and committee appointments
• Comments from the public
• Adjournment of meeting.
The H. Earl Clack Memorial Museum Board will meet next at 6 p.m. Monday, Aug. 14, at Havre Inn and Suites.