Havre Daily News - News you can use

Quick Pics: Training people to train dogs

 

April 27, 2018

Havre Daily News/Ryan Welch

Taryn Jungers's dog Gypse lies on the grass Thursday evening after training at Blaine Countys Fairgrounds. Scott Jackson, the trainer who is a former California Sheriff's Department lead K-9 trainer, says that dog training is really only 20 percent training the dog, the other 80 percent is training the people how to properly handle and train their own dogs when they leave his supervision.

Havre Daily News/Ryan Welch

Jenn Archibald's dog Shelby looks at another dog during training Thursday evening at Blaine Countys Fairgrounds.





 

Reader Comments
(0)

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2018

Rendered 08/10/2018 23:19