Replace faded licenses and avoid attaching carcass tags directly to meat


Last updated 9/26/2019 at 12:57pm

From Fish, Wildlife and Parks

Tag holders who have not checked their license and carcass tags in a while should do so well in advance of their hunting trip to ensure they haven’t faded.

Hunters and anglers with faded licenses can have them replaced at no cost at their regional Fish, Wildlife and Parks office. Replacement at a FWP office for faded licenses does not count against the number of replacements an individual is allowed. Faded licenses can also be mailed to FWP for replacement: P.O. Box 200701, Helena, MT 59620-0701, or to your regional FWP office.

Also, between Sept. 20 and...

For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.


Reader Comments(0)


Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2022