Havre Daily News - News you can use

Park Board working with Rocky Boy with reservation recreation permits

Beavers on Beaver Creek Park discussed, again


November 5, 2019

Hill County Park Board voted Monday at their monthly meeting to do a six-month trial partnering with Rocky Boy’s Indian Reservation to sell not only reservation fishing licenses, but Rocky Boy recreational permits, as well.

“Doing it on a trial basis is good for relationships between the reservation and us,” Hill County Park Board member Ursula Brese said.

Beaver Creek Park Superintendent Chad Edgar said he sees selling Rocky Boy recreational permits as a cooperative effort. 

“That’s the thing about in today’s society where everyone is trying to divide everything, it’s str...

For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.


Reader Comments


Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2019

Rendered 03/06/2020 18:18