Family Connections offices closed, services still available
March 20, 2020
For the health and safety for all in light of COVID-19, Family Connections offices in Great Falls and Havre are closed to the public. Our staff is still working and available.
Contact us via email [email protected] or call us in Great Falls at 406-761-6010 or in Havre at 406-265-6743.
Family Connections Child Care services and emergency related services available:
• Refer emergency workers who need access to child care with referrals to child cares with openings.
• Refer families whose child care closed or need to find child care to child cares with openings.
• Best Beginnings Child Care Scholarships to help eligible families pay for child care.
• Child care professional development courses available online for child care providers.
• Help businesses create solutions to child care for their employees.
• Assist child care programs and families with child care policies and rules from state entities.
• Connect child care workers whose child care has closed with open child cares or emergency child care needing additional staff.
• Help child care programs that have changes in enrollment or experienced emergency expenses access emergency funding.
Region 5 - Great Falls office:
Region 5 Service Areas: Glacier, Toole, Pondera, Teton, Cascade, Chouteau, Liberty, Judith Basin, Fergus, and Petroleum counties.
Region 6 - Havre office: 2229 5th Avenue 406.265.6743, 800.640.6743, Fax: 406.265.1312
Region 6 Service Areas: Hill, Blaine, Phillips, Valley, Garfield, McCone, Daniels, Prairie, Sheridan, Richland, Roosevelt, Dawson, and Wibaux counties.