Agenda - Havre City Council
April 3, 2020
Havre City Council is holding its regular meeting Monday at 7 p.m. in Havre City Hall, but with restrictions and an invitation to people to join the meeting remotely.
• Council members, staff and the public are welcome to connect electronically or attend in person.
• Only 10 people will be allowed in the Council Chambers at one time.
• Social distancing will be strictly adhered to.
• The mayor and council members will have priority to be in the chamber, then staff and media, depending on numbers attending in person.
• Staff and the public are encouraged to attend electronically. They may also submit written testimony by mail or email prior to the meeting.
• People are asked not attend in person if they have a fever or are feeling ill.
To join the meeting on a computer, tablet or smartphone, people can visit https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/162001629 .
They can also dial in using a phone at, United States 1-224-501-3412
Access Code: 162-001-629
People who are new to GoToMeeting can get the app now and be ready when meeting starts by visiting https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/162001629 .
The meeting agenda is:
Call to order
Pledge of Allegiance
Public comment on agenda items 1 through 3. For items not on this agenda, public comment will be taken at the end of the agenda. Comments here are limited to one minute.
Regular agenda —
1. Resolution No. 3815 — RESOLUTION DECLARING A STATE OF EMERGENCY TO EXIST WITHIN THE CITY OF HAVRE RELATED TO THE COMMUNICABLE DISEASE COVID-19 NOVEL CORONA VIRUS
2. Ordinance No. 911 (second reading) — AN ORDINANCE AMENDING TITLE 1, CHAPTER 4, SECTION 15, MEETINGS OF COUNCIL, OF THE HAVRE CITY CODE.
3. Approval of March claims and manual warrants.
Public comment on non-agenda items — Limited to any public matter within the jurisdiction of the City Council not on this agenda. Comments here are limited to three minutes.
Additional information on any of these items is available in the City Clerk’s Office.
The next Havre City Council meeting is Monday, April 20.