Havre Daily News - News you can use

Contacting FWP with licensing, other questions


Press release

For the foreseeable future, people interested in getting help from Fish, Wildlife and Parks with application and licensing questions should call the FWP Licensing Call Center at 406-444-2950 or email [email protected] .

The licensing call center will be answering calls from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. At times the call volume is high; people are asked to be patient as statewide staff work hard to answer questions in a timely manner.

Other Questions?

People who are trying to reach FWP staff to ask very localized questions outside of licensing issues are asked to call: 

• Kalispell: 406-751-4564

• Missoula: 406-542-6501

• Great Falls: 406-454-5841

• Glasgow: 406-228-3702

• Billings: 406-247-2970

• Miles City: 406-234-0930 — for Block Management Program questions

• Aquatic Invasive Species boat check inquiries: 406-444-2440.


Reader Comments


Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2020

Rendered 09/24/2020 13:32