Havre Daily News - News you can use

From the Courts - District Court: Dion sentenced to six years in assault charge

 

Last updated 5/19/2020 at 11:37am



A Havre woman was sentenced to six years with the state Department of Correction after she previously pleaded guilty to assault with a weapon. 

Erica Ann Dion was sentenced Monday by state District Judge Kaydee Snipes Ruiz, credited with 89 days served and ordered to pay $1,768.93 in jury costs and $592.29 in witness fees for a trial that Snipes Ruiz declared a mistrial in October when Dion did not appear for the ongoing trial.

Snipes Ruiz waived other fees and surcharges.

A court document said Dion was charged after a woman told police she would not on May 11, 2019, let her into the pr...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.



 

Reader Comments
(0)

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2020