Havre Daily News - News you can use

FSA hiring additional loss adjusters


Last updated 2/10/2021 at 7:56am

From Montana Farm Service Agency

BOZEMAN — The USDA Farm Service Agency is currently accepting offers from individuals interested in providing contracted crop adjusting services throughout Montana for the 2021 crop year.  

Loss adjuster applications for the 2021 crop year are due March 1 to the FSA state office in Montana.

Loss adjusters perform crop loss and related program services as assigned by FSA. Duties associated with these services include: 1) visiting farms to inspect damaged or destroyed crops; 2) appraising potential crop production; 3) determining and verifying the cause...

For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.


Reader Comments(0)


Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2021