Havre Daily News - News you can use

FSA disaster programs requirements for notice of loss listed


Last updated 2/17/2021 at 8:49am

From USDA Farm Service Agency

It’s important for agricultural producers to report losses immediately because all disaster programs are dependent on the timely reporting of the loss. A notice of loss can be filed with USDA Farm Service Agency via phone, email, fax or office visit.

• ELAP — Emergency Assistance for Livestock, Honeybees and Farm-Raised Fish Program: Starting in 2020, producers will have 15 days from when the loss is first apparent, instead of 30 days, to file a honeybee notice of loss. This change provides consistency between ELAP and the Noninsured Crop Disaster Assis...

For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.


Reader Comments(0)


Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2021