Here is some advice to those that are graduating from Northern
Last updated 4/30/2021 at 11:39am
• Take the time to thank the people who have helped you to get to this point in life.
• Appreciate the path you have taken to get where you are right now. Life is a journey not a destination and everyone has their own journey.
• Tell your loved ones that you love them. Tell them often, show it and mean it. You just never know when that last time will be.
• Always keep learning and moving forward. Life will throw things at you, but keep moving forward and learning. Not everyone will take the same path and that is ok.
• Do not let arguments and disagreements ruin friendships....