Havre Daily News - News you can use

House lost to fire Thursday

 

Last updated 7/30/2021 at 12:53pm

Havre Daily News/Colin Thompson

Smoke ours from a residence in Havre Thursday morning as firefighters work to finish extinguishing the blaze.

Havre Fire Department has given a report this morning on a trailer house on the 1500 block of Washington Avenue burning down in a fire Thursday morning.

No one from the fire department was available Thursday to provide information to Havre Daily News

Two dogs and a parrot were lost in the blaze, but no humans were injured.

The fire department got the call for the fire at 8:42 a.m. that morning and arrived to find the house was already a loss, Assistant Fire Chief Nathan Courtnage said.

He said 11 personnel along with two fire engines and an ambulance were dispatched to the scene and the...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.

 

Reader Comments(0)

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2021

Rendered 09/20/2021 06:01