FSA lists available disaster assistance

How to Document Wildfire Losses


Last updated 8/25/2021 at 8:49am

From Montana Farm Service Agency

People who have suffered excessive livestock death losses and grazing or feed losses due to recent wildfires may may be eligible for disaster assistance programs through the USDA Farm Service Agency.

The Livestock Indemnity Program offers payments for livestock death losses in excess of normal mortality due to adverse weather and the Emergency Assistance for Livestock, Honeybees, and Farm-Raised Fish Program provides emergency relief for losses due to feed or water shortages, disease, adverse weather, or other conditions, which are not adequately addressed...

For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.


Reader Comments(0)


Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2021

Rendered 10/23/2021 00:59