Agenda - Havre Public Schools Board of Trustees
Last updated 12/10/2021 at 11:56am
The Havre Public Schools Board of Trustees will meet Tuesday at 6:30 p.m. in the Havre Middle School.
The agenda for the meeting is:
A. Call to order
1. Pledge of Allegiance
2. Roll call
3. Welcome to visitors
4. Presentation and display
5. Agenda deletions or corrections, and additions allowed by policy, if any
B. Unanimous consent agenda
C. Old business
1. Consideration of revised and new policies on second and final reading: 2170 and 2170P, Digital Academy Classes; 2332, Religion and Religious Activities; 2600 and 2600P and 2600F, Work-Based Learning Program; 3132, Enrollment and Attendance Records; 3150, Part-Time Attendance; 3233, Student Use of Buildings, Equal Access; 3235, Video Surveillance; 3147, Communicable Diseases; 3510, School-Sponsored Activities; 3550 and 3550F, Student Clubs; 4331, Use of School Property for Posting Notices; 5230, Preventing Disease Transmission; 8303, Facility Cleaning and Maintenance
2. Consideration of Policy 3417 — communicable diseases — on second and final reading
D. New business
1. Consideration of Havre High School A Capella Choir attending All-Northwest Conference on March 11 in Spokane, Washington
2. Board performance assessment and meeting evaluation tool preview, Policy 1620P
3. Consideration of CAPP 120 as a dual-credit addition to the high school registration book effective spring 2022
Public Comment — An opportunity for any member of the audience to bring to the attention of the board questions or relevant comments concerning district matters not on the agenda. The board will not discuss or take action on items not on the agenda, but may refer a matter presented to a future agenda.
E. Superintendent’s report
1. Havre High School plan of action
G. Executive session
1. Superintendent’s evaluation
No special board meeting will be held in December.
The next board meeting will be Tuesday, Jan. 11, at 6:30 p.m at Havre Middle School.