Agenda - Havre City Council
Last updated 4/29/2022 at 11:02am
The agenda of the Havre City Council meeting Monday, May 2, 2022, in Havre City Hall at 7 p.m. is:
Call to order
Pledge of Allegiance
Public Comment on agenda items one through seven. For Items not on this agenda, public comment will be taken at the end of the agenda. Comments offered here are limited to one minute.
Public hearing: 2022 water systems improvements preliminary engineering report.
1. Resolution No. 3858 — A Resolution of the City of Havre, Montana, to Amend Water Service Rates for the City of Havre.
2. Resolution No. 3859 — A Resolution of the City of Havre, Montana, to Reflect a Rate Increase for Wastewater (Sewer) Service for the City of Havre.
3. Resolution No. 3860 — A Resolution of the City Council of the City of Havre, Montana, Renaming U.S. Bank Park to Veteran’s Memorial Park and Approving Construction of a Monument.
4. Request by Bear Paw Development Corp. on behalf of the Hi-Line Arts Council to close the alley between Third and Fourth avenues and Second and Third streets, Fourth Avenue between between Second Third streets and the south half of Third Avenue between Second and Third streets within City Limits for the 2022 Art Alley Spring Celebration. The initial date was changed from April 30 to June 4, 2022.
5. Approval of the 2022 mayoral board appointments.
6. Approval of the Independence Bank pledged securities.
7. Approval of April claims and manual warrants.
Public comment on aon-agenda Items: Public comments limited to any public matter within the jurisdiction of the City Council not on this agenda. Comments here are limited to three minutes.
Additional information on any of these items is available in the City Clerk’s Office or on the City’s Website.
Finance Committee — Please note time change — 6 p.m.
Public hearing: Notice of water and sewer rate changes for the City of Havre, Montana — 6:30 p.m.
The next Havre City Council meeting is June 6, 2022.