News you can use

Fire damages Havre home, no one injured

Havre Fire Department responded with an engine and an ambulance with eight total personnel to a trailer house fire on the 1400 Block of 33rd Avenue Northeast at 10:31 p.m. Saturday, Fire Chief Nathan Courtnage said.

The fire was caused by an electrical short at a outlet where an air conditioner unit was plugged in, he said.

Heavy damage to the home included fire damage to the living room and smoke and water damage throughout the house and it won’t be livable, he said, until it’s repaired, but no one was injured.

Courtnage added that Red Cross has already been in contact with the fa...

 

Reader Comments(0)