Agenda - H. Earl Clack Memorial Museum Board
Last updated 8/8/2022 at 12:08pm
Editor’s note: Havre Daily News did not receive this agenda in time to put in Friday’s Havre Daily News.
The next regular meeting of the H. Earl Clack Memorial Museum Board will be today, Aug. 8, 2022, at 6 p.m. in the Board Room of the Havre Inn and Suites, 1425 U.S. Highway 2 West.
The meeting agenda is:
1. Call to order
2. Roll call of members
3. Reading and approval of minutes
4. Museum Report – Emily Mayer
5. Wahkpa Chu’gn Report — Emily Mayer
6. The Foundation Report — Elaine Morse
7. Committee Reports
• Budget and Finance — Val — Report on budget and new forms for both the museum and the jump
• Bylaws — Proposed changes with the commissioners
8. Unfinished business
a. Moving of the stagecoach, surrey and signs.
b. Museum and Wahkpa Chu’gn Buffalo Jump hours (tour guide needs)/volunteers at museum.
c. Report of Nominating Committee and election of officers
d. Painting outside at History Center — Elaine
e. Painting the caboose
9. New business
a. Discuss where to hold future meetings
b. Select/appoint a committee to review/revise job descriptions and daily procedures for the museum and buffalo jump
c. Drinkwater dresser donation
10. Comments from the Public
11. Adjournment of the meeting
The H. Earl Clack Memorial Museum Board will meet next Monday, Sept. 12, 2022, at 6 p.m. at Havre Inn and Suites. The date and time will stand but the location may be revised.