News you can use

Nonresident hunters can sign up between May 15 and June 30 for Alternate's List

From Montana Fish, Wildife and Parks

HELENA — Beginning May 15 and running through June 30, nonresident hunters can register their name to the Alternate’s List on MyFWP.

Every year, Montana Fish, Wildlife and Parks gets several unused nonresident combination licenses (big game, general elk and general deer combination licenses) returned by customers. FWP resells these returned licenses through the Alternate’s List.

The Alternate’s List is an option for nonresident hunters to express their interest in purchasing one of these returned licenses by registering their name to this listing. A hunter...


Reader Comments(0)

Rendered 05/20/2024 05:12