Havre Daily News - News you can use

CCCS offers advice about payments


If you are one of the millions of Americans who owe Uncle Sam income tax, help is available from Consumer Credit Counseling Services of Montana.

"Our credit counselors would be happy to analyze your finances and make recommendations," said Dottie Graham of CCCS of MT. "We can help you develop an emergency budget and go over your credit options."

CCCS of MT offers these money management tips for consumers who may owe taxes:

Set aside time to figure out your taxes now. The earlier you start, the easier it will be to set up a repayment plan.

Set weekly savings targets. Find extra money to pay...

For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.


Reader Comments


Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2020