Trailer home explodes in east Havre
Courtesy photo/Misty Swenson
An interior view of the trailer home that exploded this morning in the Hacienda Trailer Court at 1945 2nd Street Northeast, in Havre.
Judy Hagenau got off of work at 10 a. m. today and was headed to her home in the Hacienda Trailer Park on Havre's east side, with her husband Mark. When they got home their home smelled very strongly of natural gas. Minutes later, while they were walking around inside, it exploded.
"I was blown across the trailer, " Mark said. "It pretty much picked up the trailer and slammed it back down.
"I thought we were goners. "...