Havre Daily News - News you can use

Montana FSA hiring additional loss adjusters


January 10, 2018

Press release

The USDA Farm Service Agency is accepting offers from individuals interested in providing contracted crop adjusting services throughout Montana for the 2018 crop year.

Loss adjuster applications for the 2018 crop year are due Feb. 5 to the Montana FSA state office.

Loss adjusters perform crop loss and related program services as assigned by FSA. Duties associated with these services include: 1) visiting farms to inspect damaged or destroyed crops; 2) appraising potential crop production; 3) determining and verifying the cause and time of loss; 4) determining farm-stored pr...

For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.


Reader Comments


Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2019

Rendered 04/20/2019 06:59