Havre Daily News - News you can use

Family mourns dog's death

Community asked to be vigilant about toxins


A Havre family would like answers and for the community to be vigilant after their dog was put down because of what, they said, they suspect might be antifreeze poisoning.

Sascha, a 1-year-old German shepherd, belonged to the Peltier family who have a house in Highland Park.

“She was a really good dog,” Brock Peltier said. “Smart, loving, protective … a beautiful dog.”

The family got her because, Peltier said, he is away a lot since he works for the railroad and needed someone to watch over his place and family while he was gone.

“She was a good guard dog,” he added, sayin...

For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.


Reader Comments


Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2018

Rendered 03/25/2019 22:31