Agenda - Havre Public Schools Board of Trustees
Last updated 8/8/2022 at 10:46am
Editor’s note: Havre Daily News did not receive this agenda in time to print it in Friday’s edition of the paper.
The Havre Public Schools Board of Trustees will meet Tuesday at 6:30 p.m. in the Havre Middle School.
The agenda for the meeting is:
A. Call to order
1. Pledge of Allegiance
2. Roll call
3. Welcome to visitors
4. Presentations and display
5. Agenda deletions or corrections, and additions allowed by policy, if any
B. Unanimous consent agenda
C. Old business
1. Safe return to schools and continuity of services plan
D. New business
1. Consideration of new and revised policies 4125: District Social Media Presence; 4210: School Support Organizations; 4320: Contact with Students; 4340: Public Public Access to District Records on first reading.
2. Havre Public Schools track resurfacing project bid
3. Resolution of easement of property
Public comment — An opportunity for any member of the audience to bring to the attention of the board questions or relevant comments concerning district matters not on the agenda. The board will not discuss or take action on items not on the agenda, but may refer a matter presented to a future agenda.
E. Superintendent’s report
2. Project updates
3. Back to school
1. Announcements from the chair
G. Executive session
1. Student expulsion
The next special board meeting will be Tuesday, Aug. 23, at 12:15 p.m. at Robins School Administration Building
The next board meeting will be Tuesday, Sept. 13, at 6:30 p.m. at Havre Middle School.