Havre Daily News - News you can use

Burn victim expected to return home soon

 


A Box Elder student burned in a propane fire on Thursday is expected to return home in a week or two from a Salt Lake City burn unit, the Box Elder Schools superintendent said today.

Cassidy Pullin, 18, was airlifted to the Intermountain Burn Center at the University of Utah Hospital after a propane flash ignited during a blown-glass art project in the school's Art-Tech Building. In addition to Pullin, two students and two instructors were injured, according to a press release from Superintendent Robert Heppner. Pullin was the only victim who remains hospitalized.

"Apparently she's in stabl...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.

 

Reader Comments(0)

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2021