Havre Daily News - News you can use

Fire guts garage; owner glad it wasn't worse

 


Havre Daily News/Nikki Carlson

A melted 1995 Buick Riviera, right, and a 1995 Lincoln Continental and charred remains this morning are what's left in a garage that caught on fire early Monday morning at Kelly and Carmen Schafer's home at 627 11st St. Carmen Schafer said the Lincoln Continental had sentimental meaning to her because it was the last vehicle that her father had owned.

After a garage on 11th Street burst into flames early Monday morning, Carmen Schafer, one of the house's residents, is keeping a positive attitude, glad that it wasn't worse.

Schafer said her husband...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.

 

Reader Comments(0)

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2021

Rendered 07/27/2022 14:28