Havre Daily News - News you can use

MSU Extension releases MontGuide with estate planning suggestions for parents


Last updated 10/26/2020 at 10:42am

MSU News Service

BOZEMAN — According to Montana State University Extension educators, parents of children – whether they’re minors, young adults or children with special needs – should think about estate planning with their children’s futures in mind during the coronavirus pandemic. Extension recently released a MontGuide that gives parents estate planning tools to provide for their children in the event of a parent’s death.

“If something happens and one or both parents die, who will care for the children? Will there be enough money for their current and future needs?” s...

For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.


Reader Comments(0)


Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2021

Rendered 06/17/2021 11:38