Agenda - Great Northern Fair Board
Last updated 2/17/2023 at 11:34am
The Great Northern Fair Board will meet Tuesday, Feb. 21, at 5:30 p.m. at the Great Northern Fairgrounds Community Center
Call meeting to order
Roll call of members
Recognize and record public attendees
Public comment — anything brought up here will be added to the next month’s new business to be discussed and voted on
Fair manager’s report
Civic groups report
Donated hours report
Buildings and Grounds
• Bathrooms; Heberly engineering is working on the architecture, engineering, and design for the new west bathrooms.
• The old office structural work and electrical is complete with (new drop ceiling, LED lighting and structural reinforcements) (still needs drywall and flooring in places.)
• Invitation for bid on the Horse Barn roof will enter the newspaper as soon as it is proofed by legal.
• New West Bathrooms, Repairs on the Horse Barn roof, Repairs to the Old 4-H Exhibit building, and Office re-build are well underway and continue to be priority.
• Locks to be re-keyed for multiple buildings. (Office, Shop, Community Center, Bigger Better Barn, and Concession stand …)
• Invitation for bid on new construction of west bathrooms upon the completion of the west bathrooms architecture and engineering by Heberly Engineering.
• Upgrades to the old 4-H exhibit building for fair use. (Roof, drywall patching and electrical)