Agenda - Great Northern Fair Board
Last updated 3/17/2023 at 10:21am
Editor’s note: Due to technical issues at Havre Daily News, this could not be printed in today’s paper. It is scheduled to print Monday.
The Great Northern Fair Board will meet Tuesday, March 21, at 4:30 p.m. in the Great Northern Fairgrounds Community Center.
The meeting agenda is:
Call meeting to order
Roll call of members
Recognize and record public attendees
Public comment — anything brought up here will be added to the next month’s new business to be discussed and voted on
Fair manager’s report
Civic groups report
Donated hours report
Buildings and Grounds
• Bathrooms; Heberly engineering is working on the architecture, engineering, and design for the new west bathrooms.
• Still waiting on the Invitation to Bid to be reviewed and approved by the Hill County Attorney.
• New West Bathrooms options to lower construction costs
• Locks to be re-keyed for multiple buildings. (Office, Shop, Community Center, Bigger Better Barn, and Concession stand...)
• Upgrades to the old 4-H exhibit building for fair use. (Approval for the electrical work).
• Approve other construction expenses.