Agenda - Havre City Council
Last updated 11/3/2023 at 1pm
Havre City Council will meet Monday, Nov. 6, 2023, at 7 p.m. in City Hall.
The meeting agenda is:
Call to order
Pledge of Allegiance
Public comment on agenda items one through six. For items not on this agenda, public comment will be taken at the end of the agenda. Comments here are limited to one minute.
Regular agenda —
1. Resolution No. 3895 – A Resolution to Adopt a Custodial Fund for the Historic Preservation Commission.
2. Appointment of Noah Schagunn as probationary police officer for the Havre Police Department.
3. Appointment of Aubree Erickson as probationary police officer for the Havre Police Department.
4. St. Mary Rehabilitation Working Group updates.
5. Approval of Independence Bank pledged securities.
6. Approval of October claims and manual warrants.
Public comment on non-agenda items — Limited to any public matter within the jurisdiction of the City Council not on this agenda. Comments here are limited to three minutes.
Additional information on any of these items is available in the City Clerk’s Office.
The next Havre City Council meeting is Monday, Dec. 4, 2023.
The City Council Finance Committee will meet Monday at 6:30 p.m.