Havre Daily News - News you can use

By Clay Vincent
Hill County sanitarian 

What to do if an animal bites you


October 11, 2016

The Hill County Health Department is dedicated to help people with health concerns of all types and this includes animal bites. My office receives about one animal bite report per week, of which most occur in the Havre area. Many of these bites come from dogs but can come from cats, bats or other wild animals.

There are certain procedures that I am asking people to remember any time an animal bites a person. They are very important, and they will hopefully save a lot of financial costs and unnecessary stress and help the person who was bitten to stay in the best possible health.

If you ar...

For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.


Reader Comments


Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2019

Rendered 05/17/2019 19:54