Havre Daily News - News you can use

Legal Tip - Montana Legal Association


Did you know that you can file your income tax refund for free? The fastest way to get your whole refund is by filing directly with the IRS. To find out where you can e-file directly with the IRS, and to find in-person help, go to MontanaFreeFile.org/.

For more information, please visit the Taxes section of http://www.MontanaLawHelp.org. If you can’t find the information you want, click on the LiveHelp button. Or call the Montana Legal Services Association HelpLine at 1 (800) 666-6899.


For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.


Reader Comments


Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2018