Havre Daily News - News you can use

Legal Tip - DOC lists felony records


Did you know that you can find basic criminal records of felony offenders supervised by the Department of Corrections? You can use the Correctional Offender Network to find out the sentencing status of felony offenders, and their location if they are incarcerated. Search the database at https://app.mt.gov/conweb/.

For more information, visit the Crime Victims section on http://www.MontanaLawHelp.org. If you can’t find the information you want, click on the LiveHelp button. Or, apply for help from Montana Legal Services Association at http://www.mtlsa.org or 1-800-666-6899.


For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.


Reader Comments


Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2018