Havre Daily News at the Great Northern Fair
Last updated ERROR at ERROR
The Havre Daily News will have a booth at the Great Northern Fair this week so staffers can interact face-toface with the community.
Staff members will be at the booth for the rest of fair week.
On Friday and Saturday, newsroom journalists will be at the booth in the commercial building. People can come by with comments and questions about the newspaper and its operations.
The journalists are attending the fair so they can listen to the community, hear their ideas and provide answers to questions people may have, said Publisher Martin Cody, who will also spend time at the booth.
The schedule for newsroom staffers is as follows:
- 3 to 5 p.m. Friday, photojournalist Nikki Carlson;
- 6 to 8 p.m. Friday, staff writer Alice Campbell;
- Noon to 2 p.m. Saturday, senior journalist Tim Leeds;
- 2 to 4 p.m. Saturday, Sports Editor George Ferguson;
- • 4 to 6 p.m. Saturday, Managing Editor John Kelleher